#100DaysOfSwift Is a challenge made by Paul Hudson , He is a blogger and creator of Hacking with Swift , many iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS Books.
He creates this challenge to help who want to learn swift and start the journey of ios programming.
The challenge simply is to spend an hour daily for 100 days on swift, learning, coding whatever you do, but you will commit an hour a day to learn Swift, and you must post your progress on any social media platform, twitter, facebook Reddit etc.
The point is commitment and consistency.
To read more about the challenge Click Here
I'm a web developer but I'm trying to learn about mobile app programming and i choose ios, i have a programming background and I've spent almost 2 months learning swift but my lifetime problem is commitment, so i decide to start the challenge and i hope it can force me to keep learning.
I'll tweet my progress every day on Twitter, and I'll keep my studying notes here on this blog, because it's easy to reach.

No comments:
Post a Comment